Check Out The Finalists For FHM Model 2013 Singapore

Jun 05, 2013


Photo source: FHM

Do you love FHM magazine? It seems that every single time they somehow find even more beautiful girl that smiles at you from the cover page.  Well, it so happened that you have a chance to choose who is going to be crowned as FHM Model of 2013. Voting for your FHM Model 2013, Singapore edition, started 17 May at 12pm and closes on 17 June at 12pm. 



Photo source: FHM

Online voting constitutes 30 per cent of the final result. The other 70 per cent is decided by a panel of judges. The winner will be revealed at the finale party on June 21, 2013. Voting is open to all Singaporeans and residents of Singapore (PR) with a valid IC number, and each voter is only entitled to one vote per day. And if you want to score the invites to the final party, be sure to grab a copy of the FHM June'13 issue. 



Photo source: FHM

Here are the babes you are voting for:

Ophelia Wan (24)



Photo source: FHM

She is an admin executive, currently in a relationship. Too bad! Her favorite food is Japanese, and enjoys art, shopping, travelling, watching movies and TV shows. She is a passionate artist too, and says that she likes to sketch and paints nature/landscape during her free time.

Cara Ng (20)



Photo source: FHM

She is a student at SIM and a freelance model. She is a single gal that enjoys seafood, shopping, clubbing, watching movies and HK TV series and travelling. “I love trance music; my favorite trance artist is Afrojack. I also want to be a flight stewardess so that I can travel the world”, she says.  

Michelle Tan (20)



Photo source: FHM

Michelle is a student at Singapore Poly, with a complicated relationship status. She loves to eat pasta. Her hobbies include competitive Latin dancing, clubbing, working out ( she swims & run regularly). “I love Latin dance and I usually get into the finals for most of my competitions, plus I won two gold medals before!”, Michelle says.

Rena Neo (22)



Photo source: FHM

Rena is also a student at SIM, but she does freelance events modeling on the side. She is in a relationship, and loves Japanese food.  Her hobbies are working out at the gym, clubbing & travelling. She says she has a taekwondo brown belt (black tip) and that she loves indoor skydiving.

Anna Huang (21)



Photo source: FHM

She is a freelance dancer, currently working at Attica. She is single, and loves Chinese food, clubbing, chilling out, and watching movies. “I have four body piercings — one on each of my wrist, one navel piercing…and you’ll just have to find out where the last one is.”, she says about herself.

Esther Lee (19)



Photo source: FHM

Esther is a student at NAFA, and also does free-lance events modeling. She not available for dating, but she won’t ever say no to her favorite food – seafood.  She loves karaoke, painting, sports and watching NBA (“go Celtics!”) “I love playing video games. I have hit the maximum level for Diablo, and I beat my boyfriend at video games most of the time!”, she says.

Gaby Tan (19)



Photo source: FHM

Gaby is a makeup student. She is single and loves Japanese food.  She enjoys reading, badminton, and eating. “I am a unagi fanatic! I always order unagi from every Japanese restaurant I visit. It’s a must!”, she says about herself.

Cynthia Kuang (19)



Photo source: FHM

She is a freelance talent and events model. She is currently single, and loves Japanese food. She loves to read, and some of the recent books she read are Beautiful Disaster, Gabriel Rapture and Fifty Shades of Grey. She says about herself that she hates flowers, sweets and chocolates. “I’ve also had several small roles on Channel 8 dramas over the last six months.”, she says.

Mel Tan (28)



Photo source: FHM

Mel is an office admin and part time student at MDIS. She loves seafood, pole dancing, running, yoga and travelling.  “I am a fitness buff; I pole dance and run 10km every week. I even represented Malacca at state level for women’s basketball. I was also a briefcase girl for Season 2 of Deal or No Deal Malaysia.”, she says. 

Who will take the title of the next FHM Model of 2013? If you want to see more of them,  catch the FHM Models 2013 Finalists in their debut music video co-starring The Muttons!
comments powered by Disqus
Listings to be compared
There are no listings to compare